Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy 11 Months TJ!

I didn't miss TJ's monthly birthday shoot - see below - I'm having uploading issues.

Anyways, I'll have to make this quick since I can hear him stirring from his afternoon nap. Only 1 more month (well, 2 weeks now) until TJ is 1 year old. I can' believe how big he is getting! Everyday he does something new and unexpected.

11 Months
Photobucket

Photobucket

He's starting to look like a toddler!
Photobucket

A few amusing TJ anecdotes from the past couple of weeks

Helping dad take down a shelf for me by holding the "ladder."
Photobucket

Someone doesn't like wearing bibs anymore and just rips them off. Here is our solution - eating naked! Well, in his diaper... hehe He looks pretty upset about it, doesn't he?
Photobucket

One of his new favorite things to do: get a book off the shelf, crawl over and climb in his chair and "read" his book.
Photobucket

No comments: