Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Finished Patio!

Drumroll please!

Finally, I'm posting pictures of the finished patio. It's been done for a week now but my memory card reader is busted so I no longer have the convenience of uploading pictures on my laptop. I have to come up to the desktop which is in our loft and not at all child proofed. So I'm sure you can imagine how that works with my little charge. Unfortunately, it means I'm quite behind in uploading pictures and posting on my blog.

Here is the finished product! Well, sans grill and furniture which we do now have. As you can see TJ likes it already!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at how open our yard is!
Photobucket

And, what I think, is the biggest difference. The removal of a huge, overgrown, planting bed and 2 huge evergreen trees on the north side of the yard.

Here's the before for comparison:
Photobucket

After:
Photobucket

I'm so happy it's done! I can't wait for a little nicer weather so Jim and I can sit out there with a drink and unwind. And it's done before TJ's big bombass birthday beach bash!

No comments: