Thursday, October 8, 2009

New Discoveries

It seems like TJ discovers something new every day. This past week we had 2 big discoveries. TJ found his feet and he's starting to mimic. It started on the changing table, TJ brought his legs up and just grabbed his foot one day. Now he does that every time he gets changed and dives for them when he's sitting on my lap. He hasn't quite gotten them in his mouth yet - I think he has too many rolls in the way for that. ;-)


Photobucket




Another funny picture from this morning. TJ was playing in his gym while I was making some toast for breakfast and fell asleep. Suddenly I heard his piano and looked over. He had fallen asleep with his elbow on his piano. Too funny! Unfortunately, he only lasted 15 minutes until his piano playing woke him up.

Photobucket




TJ also "kisses" me! Check out the video on our shutterfly site!

No comments: