Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Big helper!

I always wanted to be a stay at home mom, the thought of having to return to work made me sick. We're so lucky that we're in the position that I can stay at home with TJ. I love my new job more than anything and wouldn't trade my time with him for the world. However, the one thing I don't think I was too realistic about was how hard it is to get anything done around the house! I had these grand visions of having the perfectly happy and cared for child, the immaculatly spotless house, and a gourmet dinner on the table. HA! It's all I can do to get the house mostly clean once a week and some kind of dinner (far from gourmet I assure you) made each night.

TJ's been trying to help me out but when you're too short to push the vacuum, too drooly to dust without making a bigger mess, and someone is always telling you 'HOT! Don't touch!' when you get near the oven there isn't much a guy can do. He is becoming an expert at laundry though. ;-) Now if only he could fold...


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: