Sunday, January 10, 2010

And we have TAKE OFF!!

Houston we have a problem.

Jim and I haven't baby proofed a thing yet.

And why is this a problem you ask? Because TJ is crawling!! Actual, legitimate crawling. He had rocking on his knees for over a month and been doing an inch worm scoot for a couple of weeks now. Just today he moved several feet on just knees and hands. Of course he was panting worse than the dog so hopefully he'll sleep well from exhaustion tonight. Ha!

I know I still have Christmas to blog about but I couldn't resist hopping on here and posting the video I took tonight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Life as we knew it has just changed again. ;-)

1 comment:

Gina said...

That's awesome! My Thomas isn't crawling yet and he'll be 7 months tomorrow. I love your blog!
I'm from BBC, by the way!