Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sandbox and Cookies

My dad built a sandbox for TJ's 2nd birthday. This morning was beautiful (we've been battling rain and storms for what seems like weeks now) so my parents came over to assemble it for him.

TJ loved helping grandpa work the drill!

Photobucket

Helping Daddy fill it with sand

Photobucket

Getting the toys out with Grandma and Grandpa

Photobucket

Finished product!

Photobucket


Earlier this week TJ and I made cookies as a rainy day activity. He loves to push a chair over and help me in the kitchen. He was so good and dumping the cups of ingredients and stirring the bowl. He wasn't so good and waiting for them to cook...

After we were done and the cookies were cooling I ran to the bathroom and came back to find THIS!

Photobucket

Notice the cookies stuffed in his mouth and the chocolate all over him. I guess he takes after his mama! Funny boy.

No comments: