Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Little Fish

TJ loves his bath time. He absolutely loves kicking and splashing in the water. Now that he can sit up so well he has found some freedom in the tub. He doesn't even mind water in his eyes from the washcloth or from his splashes. It also works like a charm to relax him before bedtime. I'm tempted to bathe him more often than two times a week because he enjoys it so much. I know opinions vary widely on this but I don't think daily is necessary since babies don't really get dirty and I don't want to dry out his skin. Maybe I'll up it to three times a week. :-)

I can't wait to take him swimming in a real pool - maybe we'll have a swimmer on our hands!

Check out my little fish (and his many rolls)!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments: